Monday, November 28, 2011

Lack of updates?

For those of you following my Blog (if there is actually anyone following my Blog), I'd like too apologize for the lack of updates since September. I've been really busy, and just haven't had the time to sit down, and write like I'd like too. Now that the Holidays are here, it's probably going too be even worse, hopefully after the New Year I'll have lots more time.

A quick update ...

My Fort Zombie story, is on hold for now. I've still got Fort Zombie installed on the computer, and at some point I will come back too it, and finish the survival story of Benjamin Lucius Riley.

The Ars Maximus Blood Bowl league has ended. I'll finish the write up on that league as well. So don't worry, you'll be able to read all about how well/bad Pestilence Storm did.

A new Ars Technica Blood Bowl league called Ars Maledicta has started, and I've taken an Orc team called Orkago Boars (similar to my favorite NFL team, the Chicago Bears) into it. I'll begin writing on it here shortly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment